Monday, June 28, 2010

Burrito Gallery Express in Jax Beach

Burrito Gallery Express certainly isn't going to win any awards for the ambiance or how well it's advertised, but the food is top notch. I stumbled upon it after hearing it had opened at the beach and was very happy I found it.


Since I was only looking for a light lunch, I ordered two tacos - the shrimp taco and the carnitas taco, both fantastic! The shrimp taco, albeit a little messy, was very well done with a generous amount of shrimp. The carnitas taco was very tasty and the pork was done perfectly. The staff was very pleasant and got my order out in a reasonable amount of time.

While it may not have the atmosphere of Burrito Gallery downtown, it's still the same menu with tasty food done right. I can't wait to go back and enjoy the rest of the menu!!

Burrito Gallery Express can be found near the corner of A1A and 13th Street N in Jacksonville Beach.


Burrito Gallery Express on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment